Thursday, February 17, 2011

NBC The Sing-Off Featured Background


NBC The Sing-Off hired me as a featured background girl for their 2010 season. As a singer and lover of all things music and dance, I was in heaven listening to the talented acapella groups on this show. When you are sitting a few feet from the stage, directly behind the judges, it is a surreal feeling and the music fills the room. It is easy to get lost in the music and be pulled into the passion people have for performing. It made me miss my "Glee" days performing with The Music Machine. Although I have had some wonderful experiences modeling and acting, nothing compares to the adrenaline rush and love I have for singing and dancing. I'm not sure how safe or practical it would be to pursue a career in music, but I definitely know I love it and could do it every day. Anyway, this post wasn't originally supposed to be about how much I wish I were a pop star. The point was, to say, wow- thank you NBC, The Sing-Off and Nick Lachey(as if he personally invited me) for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this inspiring show.

No comments:

Post a Comment