Thursday, February 17, 2011

People's Choice Awards 2010


The 2010 Peoples Choice Awards- Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, The Twilight Stars, Zack Efron... so fun! Plus, I got to dance in front of the stage for the opening number- what a neat experience standing up there as part of Queen Latifah's flash-mob. That was just the start- the VMA'S were awesome, but the Peoples Choice Awards might have been even more enjoyable. Mostly because it was less of a competition to see who would be cast in the front row, and less hectic. The best part- I got to bring a guest, and I didnt have to submit their pictures for approval. It was a really fun, enjoyable show! My favorite part? Selena Gomez' performance of Rain. It literally rained down beautiful silver confetti flakes during the song, and since we were in the 5th row/center, we were right in the middle of all the action. Ive always said Selena Gomez would be the next superstar teen pop sensation and she seems to be proving me right. I love seeing people grow and succeed in the industry. It is inspiring and I love being right there to cheer on the people who are living my dream, I only feel that much closer to accomplishing great things myself. I am truly blessed to be offered amazing opportunities like this. Thank you for all of my friends who write me messages about everything from suggestions about things to wear to supportive comments and well-wishes. I wish I could take all of my friends with me to events like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment