Thursday, February 17, 2011

Downtown San Diego- Ivy Rooftop Fashion Show


I don't normally do a lot of fashion show modeling, considering most of those models tower above me. Everyone once in a while a randomly wonderful opportunity comes up and I have to take it! This show for Shop Modern at the Ivy rooftop Nightclub in San Diego came to me hours before the show started. I got a text from my superstar partner in crime, Amanda, asking if I would be available in an hour. Hair and Makeup was done by "A Style Concierge, San Diego" so I said, sure! The dressed me, and got me completely ready, so it didnt even feel like work. I was totally taken care of and got to dance and pose on top of big blocks on the Ivy Rooftop overlooking San Diego. The new beachy/hippie styles even inspired a few changes in my own wardrobe. Thank you to everyone who was a part of this show and to my wonderful friends who offered to be there to support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment