Monday, August 16, 2010

Brittany Seen on Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff

I am beginning to think the Hoff and I are meant to be, after working with him for 2 week straight on separate jobs. haha.
A few weeks ago, I was booked as a feature on the Roast of David Hasselhoff on Comedy Central! Basically, there were 15 girls strategically placed around the set/audience, so the camera could get our reactions to the show. They didnt air many of the girls reactions, but they did air mine! I can be seen during the Gilbert Gottfried set.
It was so much fun being there with so many fun people in the industry I sat next to Craig Robinson (Derryl from 'The Office' & Hot Tub Time Machine) for part of the show and Krista Allen & Gena Lee Nolin (Baywatch babes) for the last portion.
Since the show, I have also been invited to be a part of NBC's the sing-off, among others. I am looking forward to the next season of America's Best Dance Crew, since the same agency will book me for that, as well. I will get to sit right behind the judges, smile and enjoy the show!

CLICK ON THE LINK TO VIEW THE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdTLTW1QVNg

No comments:

Post a Comment