Thursday, August 5, 2010

Comic-Con 2010 is a HIT for Princess Encounters!

I was welcomed with open arms and camera lenses at San Diego Comic Con 2010! I appeared as Sleeping Beauty, to promote my company, http://www.princessencounter.com/.



Since the close of Comic Con, I have received countless pictures, emails and website links to people who loved Princess Aroura! I was so pleased to see the CoolJerk.com said "Here’s another example of cosplay done right! Meet Brittany Skipper. That day she was Sleeping Beauty, but I know she’s also cosplayed most of Disney’s stable of princesses (Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Alice, Cinderella, Snow White, among others). And it’s kind of refreshing to see costuming done completely devoid of the perv/skank quotient. Bravo, Brittany!"




It is great to hear that all of the hard work and investment into these couture costumes is truly paying off and getting a wonderful response from parents, kids and fans of cosplay!




Below are some links featuring Princess Encounters:














No comments:

Post a Comment