Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUBWAY Commercial on TNT

6/19/2010

My wonderful agent, Sherrie booked a commercial for Subway, to be aired on TNT during the Daytona 500. It is also very likely that they will continue to air the commercial as their official sponsor spot on TNT. I booked the role of the Victory Lane girl.
Our call-time was 4:30am at the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA. I stayed in a hotel in Fairfield to avoid a 1.5 hr drive, and woke up feeling refreshed at 4am! When we got to the raceway, they gave us credentials for the garage and pits, which would have been awesome if I knew anything about Nascar racers.
We drew lots of attention during filming, and met plenty of crazy Nascar fans who wanted to take pictures with us. It was a great day and I even ended up working that night for Scion & Toyota, after the marketing manager spotted me leaving the parking lot. I got to drive around in the Scion car and hand out prizes to fans. It was a pretty awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment