Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LA Trip

MUSIC VIDEO cheerleader audition LA & Garment District Trip:

I don’t always post my auditions unless, they are unique or special, but this was my first LA acting audition, so it has to be documented. J I was called as one of 7 girls to audition for a Punk-Rock music video in LA, playing the part of the head cheerleader/love interest. I wore my Mom’s vintage cheer skirt and sweater and they loved it! I was almost sure I would be getting a call back just based on how much they loved the uniform. I had to walk toward the camera, do a little acting and take pictures with the lead singer. I had a great time and headed off the garment district afterwards!
In the garment district, I shopped for fabrics for my new princess company, in San Diego. I have decided to make all of my gowns Disneyland-quality, couture costumes. They will be spectacular and I can’t wait for everyone to see them! I have shopped in San Diego, LA and San Francisco, making sure I find just the right fabrics and accessories. This entertainment company will set a standard in Southern California and I can’t wait to reveal all the details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment